- Fettayleh Mortadella Roll
- Fettayleh Chicken Roll
- Fettayleh Basturma
- Halloumi Cheese
- Fresh Mint
- Olives (black or green optional preferably pitted)
- Lebanese Bread
- Nuts (optional to taste – almonds, cashews, pine nuts)
- Prepare all of your ingredients for your platter. Slice the mortadella and chicken roll into thin slices. Cut watermelon into triangular pieces. Keep basturma slices whole or cut into desired size slices. Slice halloumi cheese. Slice cucumbers and tomatoes as desired. Serve olives, nuts, labneh and Lebanese bread as desired.
- Assemble all of your ingredients on the platter in however way you would like. You can optionally serve the basturma together with the watermelon, cheese and mint.
- Serve and enjoy share style!
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @fettayleh on Instagram and hashtag it #fettayleh