Lamb Roast with Chimichurri
- Rolled Lamb Roast from Abu Ahmad Butchery
- Potatoes, carrot, onion, leek, garlic (any seasonal vegetables or any you have available)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp mild/sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- Vegeta stock seasoning
- Rub the lamb with olive oil, salt and pepper and place into the oven at 180 degrees. Cook for 1.5 hours.
- Cut up roast veggies and season evenly with olive oil and vegeta seasoning. Place in the oven and cook for approx 30 minutes.
- To make the chimichurri in a food processor blend garlic cloves, black pepper, sweet paprika, chilli flakes, sea salt, mint leaves, parsley, olive oil and white vinegar. Blend until fully combined.
- Serve roast with veggies and chimichurri and salt to taste.