Salami Eggs Benedict Scrolls
- 6 Eggs
- Fettayleh Salami
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (3 cheese mix)
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- 150g butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground chilli powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Line a rectangular baking tray with baking paper and then add salami slices overlapping so the entire tray is covered.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of salami and put into the oven to bake for a few minutes until melted/golden.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs with cream, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Once combined, pour egg mixture over the salami, making sure it’s completely covered the salami.
- Add baby spinach on top of egg mixture making sure it is an even layer.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees or until eggs are fully cooked.
- To make the Hollandaise sauce whisk egg yolks, lemon juice, vinegar together. Add and whisk the butter maintaining a steady stream until well incorporated.
- Once eggs are completely cooked, take the tray out of the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, starting from one end lift up the baking paper and start to roll into a log/roll shape.
- Once rolled gently slice into sections to create your scrolls.
- Drizzle Hollandaise sauce on top of each scroll and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!