- Fettayleh Skinless hotdogs
- Panini rolls
- Baby spinach
- Halloumi Cheese
- Pesto (jar or fresh)
- Sriracha ketchup
- Salt to taste
- Slice hotdog in half lengthways, place in the grill and cook for approx
- In a fry pan, heat the pan to a medium heat and place the baby spinach in the pan with a pinch of salt. Cook until wilted. Remove and set aside once done.
- Toast panini rolls in the oven until golden.
- Slice and pat dry the halloumi with a piece of paper towel.
- Take halloumi and grill until golden.
- In the fry pan, fry the eggs, sunny side up until whites are fully cooked.
- Take the panini roll and spread pesto on the bread, then add spinach, add the sliced hotdogs, a slice of halloumi and finally the fried egg.
- Drizzle sriracha and salt to taste, then serve.
Did you make this recipe?