Gravy Beef Casserole
- Gravy Beef
- Carrots, diced
- Onion, sliced
- Eggplant, chopped
- Potatoes, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a pressure cooker. Cook for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan boil water with a pinch of salt.
- Add chopped potatoes and boil until soft.
- Drain water from the saucepan and add milk and butter and begin to mash the potatoes. Add salt to taste. Mash until creamy consistency.
- Plate potatoes and serve with the beef casserole.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @fettayleh on Instagram and hashtag it #fettayleh