Turkey Bacon and Egg Rolls
- Long bread rolls or sub
- Turkey Bacon
- Green oak lettuce
- Tomatoes sliced
- BBQ sauce
- Hot chilli powder
- Pat down the turkey bacon with paper towel to absorb any excess moisture.
- In a hot fry pan add turkey bacon to the pan and cook until crispy and golden.
- Take the turkey bacon out and place on a plate.
- In the fry pan, crack eggs in and quickly scramble with a silicone spatula.
- Mix BBQ sauce with the hot chilli powder and then spread onto the long bread roll.
- Add lettuce, sliced tomato, eggs and bacon.
- Serve with salt to taste.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @fettayleh on Instagram and hashtag it #fettayleh