How To Make Pluto Pups With Fettayleh Smallgoods
- 1 cup of polenta
- 1 cup plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbs chicken spice mix
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- Oil for frying
- 2 packs of Fettayleh American skinless hotdogs
- 1 tsp Ground chilli (optional)
- In a medium bowl combine, combine polenta, flour, chicken spice, paprika, pepper, sugar, salt and baking powder. Stir in eggs and milk.
- Cut the hotdog in half to make a ‘mini’ sized hotdog. Insert skewer about ¾ into the hotdog. Roll hotdogs in batter until well coated.
- Preheat oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat.
- Deep fry hotdogs 2 to 3 at a time until lightly browned. Drain excess oil onto paper towel.
- Serve with tomato sauce and mustard.
Did you make this recipe?