- 1 ½ cups self raising flour
- ⅓ cup of plain yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 6 strips of angus beef rashers cooked and chopped into 1cm pieces
- Halloumi cheese
- 1 Red onion
- Baby spinach
- Pesto (rocket, pine nuts, olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt to taste)
- Slice angus beef rashers into little pieces and fry in a fry pan until crispy.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all wet and dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- In a muffin tray, spoon mix into muffin patties.
- Add angus beef rashers on top to decorate.
- Cook in the oven for roughly 15 minutes or until cooked throughout (test with a skewer).
- Serve and enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?