- Fettayleh beef schnitzel slices
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Plain flour
- 4 x eggs, whisked
- Salt and dried rosemary combined (to taste)
- Harissa spice (to taste)
- Oil for frying
- Tenderise the meat with a mallet, this will make the meat thinner and easier to cook.
- Mix the salt and rosemary into the breadcrumbs and the flour.
- Coat the meat in the flour, making sure both sides are covered. Then coat the meat in the egg wash and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry in a fry pan on a medium heat for approx. 2 mins on each side or until golden.
- Serve with your choice of sides and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?